Here’s the skinny...
FOR SUNDAY July 21, 2019
1. Family Camp Aug 8th-11th in Nevada City
It’s almost time for our church family to be together and connect and there are just a few spots left to register. Pick up a brochure at the red table in the lobby and put down your $100 deposit ASAP. You can tent camp, stay in your RV, in a cabin or in a hotel style room. Contact Veronica Wilkins at email@example.com for more information.
2. Partners Breakfast
If you have been through the Neighborhood Church partnership or membership program, please join us on Sunday, July 28th for our annual breakfast meeting at 8:45am in the Fellowship Hall. Sign up at the red table in the lobby or call the church office by July 25th, to let us know you will be coming. Childcare is provided, up to age 12 for those who register by Wed., July 24th.
3. Partnership Face to Face
Interested in knowing more about Neighborhood Church & considering being “all in” in this family? Join us Tuesday, Sept. 10th, 6:30 - 8:30pm in the Fellowship Hall. Sign up at the red table in the lobby for the meeting and childcare. Last day to sign up for childcare is Sept. 3rd.
4. Paid Childcare
We are looking for paid caregivers for events that are coming this fall. If you are interested in applying for a position, please contact Tami at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. We Are Hiring Chico Christian Preschool is hiring preschool and infant center teachers. You can find our job posting on indeed.com or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
6. Butte County Prays
Tuesday, July 31st, is our day to pray. Time slots are still available at www.ncchico.org. July & August prayer guides are available at the red table in the lobby.
7. Fall Workshops
· Coaching - Sept., 27th - 28th. Join Andrew Burchett as he teaches four core skills using the I.D.E.A. model. After this two day
workshop, participants will be better able to listen more actively so others feel understood, become more effective in one on one
settings whether at work, home or casual conversations.
· Focused Living - Nov., 15th - 16th. Ever wonder “what great things God has in mind for you to do?” Are you ready to get more vision for your future? This interactive workshop will show you where God has been at work in your life, your core values and much, much more. Open to ages 20 and older.
You can register for these workshops online at ncchico.org or at the red table in the lobby.
8. Love Revolution Conference
Gaylord Enns will be sharing about the command of Christ to love one another. Sept., 20th - 21st at Neighborhood church. More info will be out soon, so mark your calendars now.
9. Book Sale
We are cleaning out our library in the Children’s building. Pop by after service, paperbacks are $0.50, hardbacks $1.00.
10. Sunday Gate Closure
The gates are locked at 1:30pm on Sundays. If you wish to leave your car here to go to lunch, please make sure that you park outside the gates, also please do not park on Cramer Lane on Sundays.