Here’s the skinny...
FOR SUNDAY January 20, 2019
1. Office & Campus Closed - Mon., Jan. 21st
Tomorrow the office & campus are closed in observance of Martin Luther King Jr’s birthday.
2. Grow Deeper with God in 2019
Our new slate of adult spiritual formation classes begin next Sunday, January 27th designed to deepen your relationship with God. They are:
· “New Beginnings” for those newer to the Faith: six weeks. Taught by Devin Tarr.
· “Deepening our communion with the God of love” six weeks. Taught by Tom Mount.
· “Financial Peace using Dave Ramsey’s award-winning material, lead by Dave Dahlberg is nine weeks. Note: there is a materials fee for this class paid directly online. Register at https://www.fpu.com/1083105.
· All classes run 11am-12:20pm on Sunday mornings. Come join us!
· Explorers Class meets every Sunday at 9am
3. Focused Living Workshop Feb. 1st-2nd
Ever wonder “what great things God has in mind for you to do?” Are you ready to get more vision for your future? Then get ready to attend the Focused Living Workshop. This interactive workshop will show you where God has been at work in your life, your core values and much, much more. Open to ages 20 and older. The workshop runs Fri., Feb. 1st, 6pm-9pm & Sat. Feb. 2nd, 9am-4pm. Cost is $45 and includes workbook, materials, dinner Friday and snacks on Saturday. Childcare is available but space is limited, cost is $8 per child. Focused Living Alumni $10. Sign up at ncchico.org or at the info. table in the lobby.
4. Chico Christian Preschool & Infant Center
Chico Christian Preschool & Infant Center is hiring an assistant teacher for our infant center, ages 1-2. Hours are 9am-4pm, please e-mail Tamara at email@example.com.
5. Hospitality Table Help Needed
We are looking for a few people who would like to help set up and serve coffee and donuts in the lobby on Sunday mornings. Call the church office at 343-6006 if you are interested.
6. Women’s Event - What is Beauty?
Examining the soul’s refusal to let go of the lies regarding beauty and understanding our identity in Christ. Choose the evening that works best for you, both are the same. Thursday, Jan. 24th at 7pm-8:30pm or Friday, Jan. 25th at 7pm-8:30pm. Space is limited to 40 women per evening. Register at http://www.ncchico.org. Contact Linda with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Can’t wait for a great evening with you!
7. IF: Gathering For Women Feb. 8th & 9th
Friday night 6pm-9pm, Saturday 9am-4pm in the Fellowship Hall. Cost $30. Come eat, worship and learn from powerful teachings at this special live stream event from Dallas, Texas. IF is a worldwide ministry designed to encourage & stretch women in their faith journey. Register online at www.ncchico.org., or at the information table in the lobby after church.
8. Volunteer Media Technicians Needed
Neighborhood Church is looking for Sunday mornings camera operators to film the services and slide (word) technicians. If you are interested, please contact the Church office at 530.343-6006.
9. Infinite HS Winter Retreat
Winter Retreat at Shingletown March 1st-3rd. Cost $96 before Feb. 20th, there after $106. For more information contact Brittney at 530.363.6006. Register online at www.ncchico.org/high-school.