Here’s the skinny...
FOR SUNDAY September 23, 2018
1. Growing Spiritually
Our new slate of adult discipleship classes start today during the 11am service.
· “New Beginnings” for those newer to the Faith: six weeks. Taught by Brent Silberbauer.
· “Reasons to Believe” for those with questions or wanting to explore the rational foundations of Christianity: six weeks. Taught by Devin Tarr.
· “Financial Peace University” for those wanting to get their financial house in order: nine weeks. Note: there is a materials fee for this class of $109 (paid directly online at https://www.financialpeace.com/classes/1064888/registration. Facilitated by Dave Dahlberg.
· All classes run 11am-12:20pm on Sunday mornings. Come join us!
· Explorers Class meets every Sunday at 9am
2. Moms of “Littles” Bible Study
If you’re a mom of “littles”, we’d love for you to join us for our 8 week Bible study, starts this Thursday from 9:30-11:30am Childcare is very limited so please call the church office ASAP at 343.6006 between 8:30-4pm to reserve your space. Cost is $49.00 per child (spot not reserved until payment is made).
3. Small Groups
Small Groups start Oct. 7th - Nov. 11th. Sign up online at http://info.ncchico.org/small-groups or at the information table in the foyer.
4. School of Ministry
Empowered Ministry School starts Wednesday, Oct. 3rd. Designed to anchor you in your identity and empower you in a
supernatural lifestyle that Jesus modeled as you experience life with the Father, through the Son, by the Holy Spirit. Join us: http://bit.ly/empoweredministry Facebook at Empowered At Neighborhood Church.
5. APEX Oct. 19 & 20
Have you been serving God but feel stuck or are you just ready to be used more effectively? Then Apex may be right for you. If you have attended Focused Living and are over 35, then Apex is the next step and now is the time. Taught by Michael and Kathryn Redman, the workshop is Oct. 19th 6-9pm and Oct. 20th 9am-4pm. Cost is $45 and includes workbook, materials & dinner Friday. Sign up at ncchico.org or at the information table in the foyer today! Childcare is not provided.
6. Women’s Resource Clinic Fall Banquet
The annual banquet will be held on Friday, Oct. 5th, 2018, featuring guest speaker David Bereit & client testimonies. Tickets are $32.00 each or a table of 8 for $245.00. Last day to purchase tickets is Oct. 1st, 2018. For more info or to purchase tickets, contact WRC at 530.897.6101 or visit the clinic at 115 W. 2nd Ave.
7. Connect with Us
We’re committed to communicating more effectively! Please visit info.ncchico.org/connect to update your info, so we can keep you updated with what’s happening at Neighborhood Church. If your spouse has a different email & cell number, we ask that they complete their own profile. Please visit the info table after service or contact the church office at 343.6006 for more info.
8. Chico Christian Preschool & Infant Center
Chico Christian Preschool & Infant Center is hiring a part-time preschool teacher, as well as substitutes. If you love working with children and have 12 ECE units, please call Tricia in our office at 879-8988.
9. Give to NC Through Text or Pushpay App
Thank you for partnering with our church family to build God’s kingdom in our neighborhoods and to the nations. To give from your mobile device, text “ncchico’ to 77977. You’ll receive a reply containing a link to give to NCC, or you can download the “PushPay” app.
10. Finance Update
Projected September Tithe: $123,335
September Tithe Collected: $59,050
Projected Weekly Tithe: $24,667
September 9th Tithe Collected: $16,819